Xmodgames App has been made available as the best gaming assistant for both the Android and iOS devices. The iOS users should consider themselves as lucky because only very few apps out of many will be made compatible with both the devices given that most of the smartphone user base across the globe are Android users. However, iOS is equally and in fact more sophisticated which is why the iOS Apps tends to be more difficult to develop. That being said, Xmodgames App which previously is known to be available only for the jailbroken iOS devices is now available to download even without jailbreaking and without using Cydia tweak as well.
Download Xmod Games App for iOS:
If you have an iOS device with an iOS version that is officially jailbroken, you can install Xmod Games on it without any hassle. However, most of the recent devices have iOS version which is not yet jailbroken and therefore, these users tend to worry whether or not to download Xmod Games on their devices. To make it possible for them to play games like Minecraft, Temple Run, 8 Ball Pool, Clash of Clans using the Xmod Games without any restrictions, a method has been developed to install the App without jailbreaking the device.
Installing Xmod Games for iOS using iFunBox:
- To install Xmod Games App on the iOS devices without jailbreaking you need to know that a .deb file comes into the picture.
- Therefore, to proceed with the further steps of installation, its mandatory to download the Xmod Games. deb File (x.deb) from the link below.
- Once you’re done downloading the file from the below, there are few steps that follow to get Xmod Games App on your device.
- Open your PC with Windows or Mac and start installing iFunBox by visiting the official website. Make sure that you get hold of the right version which is compatible with your OS.
- You can also try downloading the iFunBox for Windows or iFunBox for Mac from the links below. The Windows versions, however, vary based on the version whether it’s 7,8,8.1 or 10.
- After downloading the iFunBox and installing, connect your iOS device to the computer using the USB cable. Now, launch iFunBox on your computer and go to the option saying, “Cydia App Install” from the option “Connect Devices” or iFunBox.
- Drag the file that you have downloaded before to this section of Cydia App Install of the software. After that, restart or reboot the iOS device.
- By doing this, you have automatically installed the .deb file and deleted it too.
Xmod Games App is now available on your device, and this works perfectly fine with the iPad devices more efficiently. In case if you’re ready to jailbreak your device, you can simply use the Cydia tweak to install the Xmod Games App and play the app.
Xmod Games App for iOS devices has a little less database compared to the Xmod Games App for Android devices. This is because the number of apps available for the Android devices is relatively more than the apps of iOS devices; however, you can find the Mod versions of the exclusive iOS games in the Xmod Games App database which are why it’s worth installing even with a little hard work. If you have any doubts regarding the installation of app without jailbreaking the device, comment below so that we can approach you with a suitable solution. Be careful while you’re using iFunBox because a little here and there might cost you the warranty of your device and would refrain you from claiming that your device is not jailbroken.